Transferring a Cloud account includes all the services associated with it. To proceed with the transfer, the transferor's credit needs to be equal to or more than 0 (zero). To proceed, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download and complete the CLOUD COMPUTING TRANSFER REQUEST FORM.
- The first part of the form requires the details of the current owner of the Cloud account for whom the transfer is being requested (transferor's details) and the new username to which it is to be transferred (@aruba.it username and details of the new owner). The new username must not already be associated with an AWI account. If the username registered already has an AWI account associated with it, you can request a new username associated with the same personal details by following the instructions in the guide.
- It is important to remember that choosing a refund for the remaining credit will result in the credit for the AWI account being transferred reset to zero. The new owner is therefore responsible for topping up the credit on the AWI account, once the transfer is complete, to make sure that the services are renewed.
- Sign in to cart.arubacloud.com with your new username to top up a minimum amount (10 €) without completing the payment, choosing bank transfer or postal order.
- Open a support request from support.aruba.it and attach the following documents:
- the CLOUD COMPUTING TRANSFER REQUEST FORM, duly filled in;
- a copy of the old owner's ID document;
- a copy of the new owner's ID document.