The consumption of the Cloud Backup service is calculated on 4 resources:
- Disk space (calculated in GB or TB)
- Incoming traffic (calculated in GB or TB)
- Outgoing traffic (calculated in GB or TB)
- Backup Agents (calculated in number of Agents)
Users can select which rate plan to use based on their needs. There are two types of rate plans:
- Usage-based rate (fixed cost of the resources)
- Package rates (total cost for a set of resources to use within 30 days)
The amount of incoming and outgoing traffic is free regardless of which rate plan you select. Here below are the different rate plans and relevant costs.
The choice of the rate plan depends on what kind of use you will make of the Cloud Backup service. For small backups we recommend the usage-based rate, whereas for frequent use with large backups we recommend one of the package rates. The rate plan can be changed
at any time. Each Backup Account you create can be associated with a different rate plan.
ATTENZION: In case of cancellation of a Backup Account that is associated with a package rate, the amount charged in advance, for that specific rate plan, will be lost.