Official VMware vSphere
Certain actions can only be performed from the Control Panel. If you wish to use all the features of vSphere Web Client, contact our team of experts
for a customized solution.
You can access the VMware vSphere Web Client application by following these steps:
- sign in to the Control Panel;
- select "COMPUTING" from the horizontal menu;
- select "vSphere Web" from the "TOOLS" area in the left menu;
- this takes you to the "VMware vSphere Web Client" section.
Once you have connected to the VPN, click on the link next to "Server
" found in the "vSphere Web Client connection details
" area (e.g. https://dc07vcenter501.cloud.local:443/ui/).
Sign in to vSphere Client using the following credentials:
||AWI account password
Find your own Cloud PRO as follows:
- select "Inventory" from the left menu;
- select the second icon;
- open all the paths until you reach your own AWI account.