: the Cloud Server Smart service does NOT allow the downgrade
of the configured resources.
In the event of an upgrade:
- As Cloud Server Smart charges are paid monthly in advance, we recommend upgrading towards the end of the month, to avoid losing the amount already paid for the old plan: the monthly cost of the new plan will be charged immediately on the upgrade of the service;
- the initial disk space will remain unchanged and will be added to the space of your Cloud Server Smart: the conditions of this space are those set out in the guides (Windows / Linux / Linux Debian).
To upgrade the resources of your Cloud Server Smart proceed as follows:
- Sign in to the Control Panel and go to the Cloud Server Smart details page.
- Switch the Cloud Server Smart off, if it is switched on.
- Remove any Snapshots.
- Select the "Server Upgrade" tab under the Cloud Server Smart name.
- Select the new plan.
- Confirm by clicking "UPGRADE SERVER".
During the upgrade process you can select the "Start Cloud Server after saving
" option to speed up the restart of the Cloud Server Smart after the changes have been made.