From the Control Panel you can check the usage and billing history linked to your Cloud Account
(type: AWI-12345), regardless of which data center hosts the resource. To do this simply follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Control Panel using your Account login and Password.
- In the login menu, at the top of the Control Panel, select "Usage and Resources".
- This will take you to the "Usage and Resources" page.
The information found in "Billing history
" is the following:
- DATE - indicates the date of the payment.
- TYPE OF RESOURCE - indicates the resource for which the payment has been made. The term RESOURCE refers to the total amount of resources used at one particular data center (e.g. CPU-HyperV indicates the total CPUs used on Cloud Servers with HyperV hypervisors at one data center).
- DATA CENTER - indicates the data center hosting the resource (resources of the Domain Center, Object Storage, Monitoring and Backup services will indicate DCS, Data Center Service).
- BILLING TYPE - indicates the type of payment.
- AMOUNT - indicates the amount paid in Euros.
From the "Period
" list you can view the "Billing history
" for predefined intervals (Last 24 hours, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last year) or for selected dates (by selecting "Custom...
"). The system is automatically set to display the last 24 hours.
If you want to export the results, simply click on the "EXPORT TO CSV
" button shown above and below the list to download the export.csv file.
: please note that if you are a Partner
, you must sign in to the Partner Panel
and select the "CREDIT
" section to view the costs.