Hardware limits set when creating a Template cannot be altered.
Edit a personal template as follows:
- go to the Control Panel;
- select "COMPUTING" from the horizontal menu;
- select the data center housing the personal template you want to edit;
- select "Personal Templates" from the "TEMPLATES" area in the left menu;
- this takes you to the "Personal Templates" area;
- click on "MANAGE" next to the template you want to edit;
- this will take you to the datasheet for the personal template showing the parameters configured when created;
- select "Edit" under the name of the template;
- an area will be displayed where you can edit the "Presentation" and "Login details", entered when the template was created;
- once you have made the changes, save the template by pressing "SAVE CHANGES".