You can then configure them in the network interface in your Windows Cloud Server:
- access the Cloud Server using the Recovery Console;
- go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and sharing Center then click on the menu on the left "Change adapter settings";
- a screen will open with a list of active network cards: once you have identified the network card to which you want to complete the assignment and right clicked with the mouse over the icon, select "Properties" from the drop-down menu;
- in the tab that opens, select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and then click on the button "Properties";
- in the card "General" click on "Advanced";
- then click "Add" in relation to the section "IP Addresses";
- enter the Public IP address for the new IP in the field "IP address";
- enter the provided subnet mask value in the "Subnet mask" field;
- confirm the new IP by clicking on "Add" and repeat the operation for all the IPs that you wish to associate to the same network interface.
At this point, the Windows Cloud Server is correctly configured for the Multiple IPs service.
The configuration of IPs operation in the network interface of your own Cloud Server must be repeated every time you make a change in the technical panel relating to public IPs.