Aruba Cloud is an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service
) system that lets you create an infrastructure made up of one or more machines, connected to each other through virtual private networks and public IPs. The technical infrastructure of Aruba Cloud guarantees optimum reliability and security based on its high technological standards. Each Server is activated in a Data Center
chosen by the user. Each Data Center is a cluster of several hardware nodes inside which the individual Cloud resources are activated and ready to be activated. It is therefore protected from the failure of an individual hardware node, because all the hardware nodes within the cluster are balanced and redundant. The infrastructure is fully replicated and balanced and offers mote than 250 Gb/s connectivity between the Data Center and the Internet.
The resources that can be allocated to Aruba Cloud include:
- Each disk is activated in RAID with high performance disks. Each RAID configuration is replicated in a twin storage system, protecting data from a single storage failure.
- No overbooking, no overselling.
- Each GB of RAM is physically dedicated and guaranteed. No overbooking, no overselling.
- You can choose from a number of Hypervisors (VMware / Hyper-V / OpenStack).
- Aruba Cloud uses a DELL server in its own infrastructure, with EqualLogic Storage.
All the resources provided by Aruba Cloud are managed separately on multiple platforms and can be accessed:
- Via the website
- Via Mobile
- You can create your own interactive management system with dedicated APIs
As well as all of this, you can: