To register a DNS proceed as follows:
- Access the Control Panel using your credentials,
- click on "CLOUD Domain Center",
- check that you are in the "DNS" section of the "Services" left menu,
- then click on the "Add New DNS" button,
- a page will open where you will need to enter a second level Domain Name and select one of the available extensions, then click on the "Create" button to proceed.
- After completing the process the DNS will appear in the list of DNS managed through Cloud.it.
During the activation process the SOA and NS Records will be set automatically. These two Records can however be changed at any time.
ATTENTION: the Domain Name indicated during the registration process of the DNS service cannot be changed later.