The "Domain Name" provided when registering the DNS service cannot be changed.
You can register a DNS as follows:
- sign in to the Control Panel;
- select "NETWORKING" from the horizontal menu;
- select "Manage" in the "DNS" section in the left menu;
- in the "Cloud Domain Center DNS" section, click on "ADD NEW DNS";
- a pop up window will appear where you are asked to enter the second level "Domain Name" and select one of the possible extensions. Then press "CREATE" to proceed.
SOA and NS Records are set up automatically when activating the service. You can subsequently edit these two records at any time.