In order to deactivate (or activate a check that was previously deactivated) proceed as follows:
- access the Cloud Monitoring service from the Control Panel,
- go to the management section from the "CLOUD Monitoring" tab
- select the plan where the check you wish to edit the status of is found,
- select the relevant "Manage" button,
- after opening the plan technical details page and identifying the check you wish to edit the status of, open the list of possible actions through the arrow on the right of the "Manage" button and select the "Deactivate" option to deactivate an active check,
or select the "Activate" option to activate a check that was previously deactivated,
- a confirmation request like the one below will appear to disable the check,
or to enable the check
- confirm the operation with the "OK" button.
After completing the process the status of the check will become "Disabled
" or "Active
" depending on which operation you carried out.