To start using the service you need to buy a plan
, you can then go on to create and edit each single check. Every check allows you to monitor a service, the quantity and the features are based on the type of plan that you choose. It is possible to buy a plan and then upgrade it but it is not possible to downgrade, this seeing as the plans differ from one another for the number of simultaneous checks that can be made and for the monitoring schedule (see the price list
The plans differ from one another for 5 parameters:
- The number of checks which can be activated at the same time.
- The minimum frequency with which a check is made.
- The maximum amount of time to wait before a failure is considered a failed check.
- The number of regions from which to make the checks.
- The type of protocols and services used for the checks.