The Object Storage service is calculated based on 4 resources provided to users:
- Disk space (calculated in GB or TB)
- Incoming traffic (calculated in GB or TB)
- Outgoing traffic (calculated in GB or TB)
- Requests (calculated in numbers)
Users can choose which price plan to use depending on their needs. There are two types of price plans:
- usage-based plan (fixed cost of the resources)
- package price plan (total cost for a quantity of resources to be used in 30 days)
The quantity of incoming Traffic and Requests are free
regardless of the type of selected price plan. Here below are the price plans and the related costs.
The type of price plan you choose depends on how you intend on using the Object Storage service. For just a few upload/download operations (like for example backups) we recommend the usage-based plan, for a more frequent use we recommend one of the package price plans. The price plan can be changed
at any time. Each account you create can be associated to a different price plan.
If you switch from a package price plan to a usage-based plan the switch will be made at the end of the 30 day period of the previous price plan.
- Since the cost of the package price plan is paid previous to the 30 day period, we recommend that you make any changes to the package price plans at the end of the 30 day period, to avoid losing the cost charged for the price plan that is ending. In fact by switching to a package price plan you will be immediately charged the cost of the service.
- In case of cancellation of an account that is associated to a package price plan the pre-charged cost, for that specific price plan, will be lost.