CLOUD SERVER PRO
All the physical machines the Cloud Server service is based on have 3 interfaces. The connectivity is redundant so as to ensure continuity of the service being provided. The internal and external network traffic (toward the Internet network) is not counted and included in the price.
The speed toward the public network is 1.000 Mbit/s for each port; under ordinary conditions it will therefore be:
- 1.000 Mbit/s per Cloud Server with a OpenStack manager;
- 1.000 Mbit/s per Cloud Server with a VMware manager;
- 1.000 Mbit/s per Cloud Server with a Hyper-V manager;
In emergency or full top-up conditions, at least 10 Mbit/s are guaranteed for each individual Cloud Server to the Internet network.
CLOUD SERVER VPS
The Cloud Server VPS
service only comes with one network adapter with a single Public IP which is not editable. The incoming and outgoing traffic is calculated on a monthly basis and depends on the package you choose. The connection speed to the public network is 1.000 Mbit/s.
The following are the package sizes available for the Cloud Server VPS service and related bandwidth:
- Small : 2 TB/month of total traffic (in/out);
- Medium : 5 TB/month of total traffic (in/out);
- Large : 12 TB/month of total traffic (in/out);
- Extra Large : 25 TB/month of total traffic (in/out);
Should you exceed such threshold, you can purchase the next size up or upgrade to the Cloud Server PRO service.