" consists in resetting the disk space and the template of the Cloud Server Smart. This operation can only be performed with the Cloud Server Smart switched off
and Snapshots disabled
What does the initialization not change:
The system will maintain the package
(vCPU/RAM/HD) set when the initialization request is submitted, not that which is chosen when creating the Cloud Server Smart. The public IP address
assigned to the Cloud Server Smart will remain the same. Any scheduled tasks
associated with the Cloud Server Smart will remain active.
What does the initialization change:
connected to the Cloud Server Smart will need to be reconnected following the initialization. You may need to reconfigure the monitoring
settings. If Plesk licenses
have been installed in the Cloud Server Smart, these will need to be installed again following the initialization.
In order to initialize a Cloud Server Smart, go to the Server detail page in the Control Panel and proceed as follows:
- Make sure there are no Snapshots active on the machine.
- Switch off the Cloud Server Smart with the "SWITCH OFF" button.
- Click on "INITIALIZE".
- Assign a new password to the Cloud Server Smart (you can even use the original password), then click on "Initialize" to proceed
or "Cancel" to cancel the operation.
- If you proceed, a modal window will open asking you to confirm the action.
- Confirm and click on "OK".
ATTENTION:we remind you that "INITIALIZING" is irreversible, in fact all the data found in the Cloud Server Smart will be permanently deleted.