To access the VMware vCloud Director web console users will use the credentials (Username and Password) which were selected when creating the Private Cloud service
in the arubacloud.com Control Panel. If you wish you can change the password.
After logging in the console it is possible to change the Password by following these steps:
- from the homepage of the console
- select the "Preferences" option found in the top right corner of the menu,
- the "Edit User Preferences" window will open,
- select the "Change Password" tab,
- type the current password and the new password you wish to use for the account, then confirm it.
After completing the process you will be logged out automatically. To log in the VMware vCloud Director web console again you will need to use the new password.