Arubacloud.com offers two different types of Cloud Servers: the Cloud Server Pro and Cloud Server Smart service. Compare the differences here below.
* maximum limit of 16 IPv6 simultaneous in use; please contact support if you need to remove this limit.
** "Edit computational resources" not available for Cloud Server Smart.
The Cloud Server Smart represents a valid and quick alternative at a reduced cost to enter the world of Aruba Cloud.
In which cases is the Cloud Server Smart service the right choice?
- if you need to create a development and testing environment;
- if you don't require redundancy of the machine;
- if you need high-performance storage (SSD);
- if you need to limit the costs;
- if you don't need customized templates;
- if you don't need to include the server in a private network;