encompasses all the technology that gives a user access to resources (hardware, middleware, software) that can be configured independently (on-demand, self-service). You can choose and then pay for the specific services that you need.
Paying for how much of a resource is used, being able to change the quantity at any time based on individual needs, without needing specific and/or technical knowledge: this is the basic concept behind Cloud Computing.
Aruba Cloud offers IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) Cloud Computing by offering its customers the best technology in terms of both hardware and software and the most advanced systems for Business Continuity
and Disaster Recovery
Aruba Cloud lets you create and manage remote virtual machines and/or complex structures made up of several Cloud Servers. You can allocate resources via the service management interface according to your requirements for the period you want, on a pay-per-hour basis.
, the basis of the Aruba Cloud service, gives your business and/or your Cloud infrastructure scalability
, flexibility and elasticity.
With Aruba Cloud you can benefit from:
- Vertical and horizontal scalability of the individual Cloud Server
- Addition and removal of Cloud Servers in real time
- Automated configuration of the IP/VLAN network
- Unlimited internal and external network traffic included in the price
- 150 Gb/s offered by the Aruba Cloud infrastructure
- You can connect Cloud Servers in two or more private networks within the same Datacenter
- You can build Business Continuity infrastructures by activating several Cloud Servers in different Datacenters
- You can build Disaster Recovery infrastructures by activating several Cloud Servers in different Datacenters
- Multiple Datacenters: the system lets you activate Cloud Servers in more than one separate Datacenters