To create a Job, go to the "JOBS
Creating a Job involves the following steps:
- Choose the name to be assigned to the Job (you can include a description) and the maximum number of copies you want to keep (see guide).
- Select one or more resources to apply the Job to, with the option of selecting exclusions (see guide).
- Choose the optional processes available for Microsoft Windows clients (see guide).
- Choose from the scheduling options for the Job (see guide).
- Set up notifications for the Job (see guide).
In the top left corner, there is a "Create...
Click on it to create a Job
For more technical and sales information please contact
our team of experts. To view the official documentation about using the Web Panel, provided by Veeam, click here