To create a dedicated Cloud DBaaS with a PostgreSQL database, follow these steps:
At step 1 Choose DBaaS type
, select DEDICATED resources
At step 2 Choose Database
, select PostgreSQL
- Choose the database version.
At step 3 Customize service
, set the values for the resources.
- vCPUs: specify the number of vCPUs: the system will set the minimum quantity to 1, which can be increased to a maximum of 24.
- RAM: specify the value for your RAM: the system will set the minimum value to 1 GB, which can be increased to a maximum of 72 GB.
- Storage: specify your storage capacity: the system will set the minimum size to 10 GB, which can be increased to a maximum of 500 GB in blocks of 10 GB.
With Cloud DBaaS it is not possible to downgrade the resources configured during setup. Resources can only be upgraded
At step 4 Configuration
- Service name - the name of the service
- Database name - the name of the database
- Username (admin) - the username
- Password - the user's password
For more information on the rules for creating names and passwords, please see the guide
Click on CONTINUE
Check the settings configured in the Summary of your DBaaS
Confirm by clicking CREATE DBAAS
Your Cloud DBaaS will now appear in the Manage Cloud DBaaS